Razer Abyssus Essential
WELCOME TO RAZER CHROMA™
From decking out your rig with a glorious light show to getting the full immersive gaming experience, the possibilities of Razer Chroma™ are endless—and it all starts here.
True 7,200 DPI Optical Sensor
Features tracking at 220 inches per second (IPS) so you always have pinpoint accuracy and precision.
Ambidextrous Ergonomic Design
Enjoy long-lasting comfort even during long hours of intense gameplay. It’s also perfectly lightweight, great for high-speed moves
3 Hyperesponse Buttons
Specifically engineered for high-level play, Razer Hyperesponse buttons produce a distinct tactile click, are individually programmable and durable up to 10 million clicks.
Razer Synapse 3 (Beta)
Access advanced control options with the unified, Cloud-based hardware configuration tool.
At A Glance
- True 7,200 DPI optical sensor
- Underglow lighting powered by Razer Chroma™
- Inter-Device Synchronization
- 3 Hyperesponse buttons
- Up to 10 million keystroke durability
- True 7,200 DPI Optical Sensor
- Ambidextrous Ergonomic Design
- Powered by Razer Chroma™750
- Razer Synapse 3 (Beta) enabled
- Approximate size: 114.7 mm / 4.51 in (Length) X 63 mm / 2.48 in (Width) X 37.3 mm / 1.46 in (Height)
- Approximate weight (excluding cable): 78 g / 0.17 lbs
- Cable length: 2.1 m / 6.89 ft